Zinc Ore Supply & Export

We supply and export Zinc Ore minerals.
Our Service To You
“We supply and export Zinc Ore to international buyers in many countries around the world.”

Whether you want to purchase Zinc Ore and have it shipped to any port around the world, our world-class team is built to help you close fast, safe, and profitable transactions on time, every time!

Our Zinc Ore Mineral Trade Specifications are listed below:

Origin: Nigeria
Mineral Type: Zinc Ore
Physical Specification: Based On Buyer's Specification
Quantity: Based On Buyer’s Specification
Price: Negotiable / Metric Tonne
Trade Process: Ex Works/FOB/CIF
Payment Method: 100% irrevocable SBLC or L/C at sight from a top 25 prime bank
Shipping Time: 15 days after confirmation of L/C
Loading Port: Lagos, Nigeria
Solid Mineral Supply And Export From Nigeria By Ground Zero Africa Industries
What Is Zinc?

1). Zinc is a chemical element used in making galvanized iron, brass, and other alloys, and as an element in voltaic cells. The symbol for Zinc is ‘Zn’ and the atomic number is 30.
2). Zinc is chemically similar to magnesium in the sense that both elements exhibit only one normal oxidation state (+2), and the Zn2+ and Mg2+ ions are of similar size.
3). Zinc is the 24th most abundant element in Earth's crust and has five stable isotopes.

The most common zinc ore is sphalerite.

About 70% of the world's zinc originates from mining, while the remaining 30% comes from recycling secondary zinc. It is the fourth most common metal in use and the 24th most abundant element in the world comprising of about 75 ppm (0.0075%) of Earth's crust. Soil contains zinc in 5–770 ppm with an average 64 ppm. Seawater has only 30 ppb and the atmosphere, 0.1–4 µg/m3.

Types of Zinc

1) Chelated Zinc: This form of zinc has undergone a process called chelation (a process whereby organic molecules have been given an electrical charge that allows them to positively attract the charged mineral like zinc). This creates a temporary increase in the complexity and concentration of the mineral within the molecule. In other words, each molecule packs more concentrations of zinc via a process of attaching the mineral to something else, such as an amino acid.
2) Zinc Orotate: These are those forms of Zinc that have been chelated to orotic acid. The human body’s cellular membranes most readily absorbs this type of zinc.
3) Zinc Picolinate: A form of zinc that has been chelated to picolinic amino acids.
4) Zinc Gluconate: This is one of the most popular forms of dietary zinc. It is created by a process of industrial manufacturing. This process essentially ferments glucose, offering a supplemental product with an extremely long shelf-life.
5) Zinc Acetate: This is another chemically-altered form of zinc. They are more absorbable than glutconates. It is also known as zinc salt dehydrate.
6) Zinc Oxide: This is a non-chelated inorganic compound of zinc mostly used in addressing minor skin conditions such as burns and irritation. It is also a common ingredient in sunscreens.
7) Zinc Sulfate: This is an inorganic form of zinc that is water-soluble and non-chelated.

Key Questions & Answers

Some of the key questions and answers you may need are below:
Our trade process spreads across CIF and FOB depending on the buyer's preference.

Here's what they entail:

1). Ex Works:
Ex Works means that the seller shall deliver the goods as soon as they are made available to the buyer at the seller's premises or other designated premises (e.g. factory, plant, warehouse, etc.). The seller shall not be obligated to load the goods onto a collecting vehicle or to clear the products for export.

2). Cost Insurance and Freight (CIF): Here, the seller will handle everything from loading the vessel, paying for insurance, and sending the product to wherever the buyer wants it delivered.

3). Freight On Board (FOB): Here, the seller pays for the transportation of the goods to the port of shipment, plus loading costs, while the buyer pays the cost of marine freight transport, insurance, unloading, and transportation from the originating port to the final destination.

We Are Ready To Take Your Order

We ensure that the most critical industrial raw materials ranging from ithium ores like spodumene, lepidolite and amblygonite to the supply of tantalite, silica sand, talc, kaolin, dolomite and much more commodities required for manufacturing are delivered where they are needed.

Request A Quote

Please complete the form below, to request a quote, and we’ll be in touch. Or you can call/whatsapp us on +2348080888162 and our specialists will provide the necessary help!

    Type of Inquiry

    Company Name

    Full Name

    Email Address

    Phone Number

    No products in the cart.